ML: POP OF RED

petek, 30. januar 2015

POP OF RED

Dear fashion lovers!
The time has passed since I first decided that I wanna start a blog. I have been editing, writing and customizing for the past two weeks and here it is. My first blog post on my first style blog.
I'm aware that there's a long journey infront of me, but you need to start somwhere if you want to do what you're enjoy doing in your life. It makes me happy that I'm (almost) done with customizing my blog, just a few more touches, but I was so excited to write my first post that I couldn't wait a few days more. So here it is! Hope you'll like it!


For more, click read more below the picture.






As a ultimate black lover, I decided that I'll wear black on my first post ever. Coat, combined with black leather jacket underneath and black skinny jeans creates an edgy look with a touch of 70's British rock scene. For the pop of color I choose those trendy red sneakers. Keep up for more to come! 

Wearing: Ray-Ban Aviators, Zara leather jacket, Zara coat, Zara skinny jeans, Nike Roshe run in color red/sail.

Love, AML





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar